Friday, November 5, 2010

AND THE WINNERS ARE.....

Thank you again to all the new people who are following my blog and to my buddies for sending all the newbies over!!

It's time for my first ever Cricut AND Cuttlebug contest draw, hopefully we can make this a regular thing! I've used a Random Number Generator to pick out our winners.

So.....drum roll please......For the Cuttlebug Folders, congratulations to Stampi!!

Winner of the Cuttlebug Folders #37

 Winner of the Give A Hoot Cricut Cartridge is ap_lemos!

Winner of the Give A Hoot Cricut Cartridge #61

I will send you both a quick email so that we can get these shipped out to you asap!!

Congratulations to you both and for everyone else, keep checking back for future contests :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy I won! Thank you so much!
    ap_lemos at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paula & Stampi! I emailed you both privately through the site... did you get my messages? I'll need your addresses to send out your prizes! Maybe check your junk mail.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather!
    I didn't receive your message so here's my address:
    Paula Lemos
    Travessa Henrique Cardoso, 22 - 1
    1700-228 Lisbon
    Portugal

    Thanks much!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete