Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cuttlebug Mini Monsters

I am sitting in Toronto waiting for our next Yudu airing on The Shopping Channel and thought I could fill my time by sharing a blog post!!

I finished a few cards before I left and still have the pictures on my iPhone, so here they are!!

The new Mini Monsters Cuttlebug folders just happen to coordinate with the Mini Monsters Cricut cartridge! What a great way to make both tools even better!!


This embossing folder has a spider in the top right corner but I decided to pop it up by adding one that I cut with my Cricut. The other two spiders seemed like a good fit and I must say that I enjoyed cutting out a fourth spider that I attached to my daughters mirror in hopes of creeping her out a bit! (it was successful)




This little patch of pumpkins is very easy to use for both Thanksgiving and Halloween. Fall themes would be great too!




I used both ink and Glimmer Mist on my pumpkins to give them a bit more personality.




And seeing how this particular embossing folder was so much fun, I decided to do another card. The pumpkin is from the coordinating Cricut cartridge!




The third folder is this cute monster border. Once again the coordinating Cricut Cartridge has a fabulous choice of images that coordinate perfectly!!



I did a de-boss on this card (used the opposite side of the embossing folder impression) and then chalked and inked a little bit.

That's all for now!! There are actually four embossing folders in this set. The fourth is a sweet little folder with an all over candy pattern. I will have to use the last one another day :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: