Thursday, September 9, 2010

Welcome to our Cricut Family!

Wow! I am on my way home again and thrilled to report that our show stopper on The Shopping Channel was a HUGE success! We are welcoming over a thousand new people to our Cricut family!! Hooray!! I can hardly wait for them all to get their machines and start playing... SO much fun that they will all receive the beautiful 3 Birds On Parade cartridge with their bundle... Sweet Deal!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone (yes, shocking isn't it?!)

2 comments:

  1. You did it!! Yesterday was amazing and I can't wait till the next visit! Hope these next few trips are as successful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather! Thanks again for all of your help and patience with the "newbie" this weekend! I had so much fun and was so inspired! And yes, I ordered the bundle! I can't wait for 3 Birds to arrive so I can play!

    ReplyDelete