Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cricut Imagine & Yudu Cardshop on The Shopping Channel!

Cricut Imagine
The excitement is building as I prepare to take both Cricut Imagine AND Yudu Cardshop to The Shopping Channel! We will be on air on February 14th at 2pm and 10pm EST with both products, and I PROMISE you don't want to miss this!

Tune in to see why everyone is so excited about Cricut Imagine... I know that I won't be able to show everything that Imagine can do, but I do promise to give you a really good feel for the product and tell you why I love it so much! The clock project (click here for complete instructions) below is one that I just finished using the Kate's Kitchen Imagine cartridge. It is SO yummy! You will see the clock helping to decorate our Cricut Imagine set... it makes me happy to work when I get to play with such inspiration products! 

Toasty Clock made with Cricut Imagine

Makes ME feel all warm and toasty, how about you? 

Or maybe you are a Yudu fan? The new Cardshop silkscreening system offers you the amazing results of Yudu in a SUPER fast and SUPER easy format!

Yudu Cardshop
Come visit me at my new Facebook Fan Page and 'like' so that you can stay tuned for more giveaways, contests and Cricut news!

Martha Stewart Cake
AND...if all of that isn't exciting enough, then be sure to stay tuned in and view our Martha Stewart Cake airing at The Shopping Channel . If you haven't seen it yet, Cricut Cake is the perfect way to take all of your scrapbooking skills and make them edible! This excellent Martha Stewart Cake value is set to air on February 15th at 3pm and 9pm EST.

3 comments:

  1. OMG that clock is adorable! I may tune in online to see - I live in the US, but it's so fun to watch Cricut stuff when it's on tv.
    Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete